Legal Advice And Assistance From A Military Attorney
Oppel Allen PLLC is committed to handling many legal needs veterans have related to the service, their life and their business. If you are a veteran, Oppel Allen PLLC is here to stand by your side to represent you through a variety of legal issues. If you would like to work with a skilled attorney who also understands service, honor and camaraderie, Oppel Allen PLLC is here for you.
Attorney Mark Oppel served on active duty in the U.S. Army JAG Corps for 15 years, and he continues to serve as a reservist at U.S. Strategic Command. His experience in military courts and administrative bureaucracies of the U.S. government gives him valuable insight into protecting the rights of veterans, active duty service members and others with military law concerns. Mark can be a trusted ally for a number of legal matters, including:
- Family law issues related to divorce and deployment, including allocating military benefits, child custody and adoption
- Citizenship issues for service members and veterans
- Reviewing leases and rental contracts under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
- Correction of military records, including character of service upgrades
- Business formation and partnership agreements
- UCMJ and administrative separation actions
- Wills, trusts and powers of attorney, including a firearms trust
- Income tax return preparation
- Probate and inheritance issues
- Security clearances
- Boards of inquiry
- Notary services
Get the insight you need from an attorney who understands your lifestyle. Oppel Allen PLLC is available for appointments virtually and in-person, so he can be of assistance at a time and a place that is convenient for you.
Discuss Your Legal Needs With A Fellow Veteran
To learn how Oppel Allen PLLC can help you with your military law needs and other legal matters, contact Mark online or by telephone at 512-812-9698. Free initial consultations are available for service members, veterans and their families.